Pirate Map puzzle
General info[edit | edit source]
Pirate Map Puzzle works great in any Escape Room and lobby, combining outside-the-box puzzle, a fun padlock, wooden gears and a sturdy wooden chest.
DETAILS[edit | edit source]
Pirate Map Puzzle requires players to use the solution for the labyrinth hidden on the pirate medallion to get all the letters needed to open a chest. These letters have to be translated with wooden gears.
It is a great lobby puzzle and you can use it as an additional puzzle to an Escape Room game. You can hide an element needed for another puzzle inside the wooden box to fit it into your game’s algorithm.
Pirate Map Puzzle is a stand-alone puzzle but it is also a part of our Pirates Mobile Escape game (10 players, 60 minutes).
TECH INFO[edit | edit source]
Pirate Map Puzzle package contains:
– wooden chest with a 5-letter padlock,
– map (labyrinth) on a piece of material,
– 2 wooden gears with wooden bases,
– 2 medallions with a solution to a maze (1 spare).
Pirate Map Puzzle chest dimensions:
– 120 x 120 x 100 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 3.9 inch).
– approx. A5 (148 x 210 mm / 5.8 x 8.3 inch).
– 1 kg (2.2 lbs).